No products in the cart.
Glutton Guide: Melbourne 2017-2018 PDF Edition
Written by a local food expert, Glutton Guide Melbourne gives you all the info on how to eat & drink in Melbourne like an insider.
Don’t waste another meal or valuable stomach space eating at places you stumble upon – the city’s newest guidebook gives you all the tools to navigate the city’s diverse food scene.
Glutton Guide: Melbourne includes:
• The latest updates on the city’s best restaurants, bars & coffee roasters
• Neighborhood guides including food & drink hotspots and where to stay
• Day trips to wineries, Yarra Valley & Mornington Peninsula
• Foodie activities for memorable moments
Melbourne’s diverse food scene is rapidly evolving – this 2017-2018 PDF edition includes everything you need to plan a food-focused trip, whether it’s for one week, a business trip,or longer. With Glutton Guide Melbourne, you’ll drink fresh-roasted coffee in the hippest cafes, get tipsy at the newest bars in the city’s famed laneways and explore the city’s best markets.
This digital guide does the research for you. Dine with confidence knowing that our local foodie writer vets each location and only includes the very best. We don’t depend on outdated listings or crowdsourced reviews, and neither should you.
Beyond just restaurant listings, Glutton Guide Melbourne gives you in depth information on where to find food trucks, neighborhood guides detailing food hot-spots and where to stay, and even gets you eating out of town on culinary-based weekend and day trips. Stop eating with tourists, start dining with locals.
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- External link to Amazon Kindle store
- Buy directly from Amazon
- Easy purchase with automatic sync on your e-reader
- Lend to friends for first 14 days
- PDF Download
- Immediate Download!
- Use on any device or computer
- Intuitive navigation and easy-to-use external links for more information
- Less than the price of a cocktail!